Thursday, November 6, 2008

In the middle of the night...

First of all, I have found my new favorite artist, for no other reason than the fact that I am confused...

Pancakes Anyone?

I am thinking about starting a collection of 'Famous Vaginas with Waffles on them'

mmmm, Vagiffles.



Second of all, 'the fuck' has officially been scared out of me after seeing this...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And third of all, looking at the picture below, for some reason, brings to mind that classic childhood song...

"One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong"


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...except I want to point to that lil abomination in Palin's hands and scream "Charles Thacher doesn't belong! Tee Hee, silly Corky."

P.S. I'll give you ten bucks if you can find the home-wrecking, laser-eyed, Stepford wife...

[Hint: She is made of plastic, loves prescriptions drugs, and is named Cindy Lou]


And with that, I seal my deal for front row seats in hell.



"We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams"

~B. Joel

No comments: